ALGAWAY ALGAECIDE 1LTR
(50AA1L) LO-CHLOR ALGAWAY ALGAECIDE 1LITRE
ECONOMICAL MAINTENANCE Algaecide
An economical Long Life Algaecide that will prevent algae growth for up to 3 months
Features & Benefits
- Used for eradication and prevention of blue-green, black spot and mustard algae.
- Will prevent occurrence of algae for up to 3 months.
- Economical and easy to use.
- Utilises a slow release formulation.
- May be used in all types of pool finishes.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Effective over a wide pH range.
- Significant clarifying effect.
- Excellent booster for salt water chlorinators.
- Should NOT be used in pools using Ionisers or Natures 2
Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
- 1L treats 50,000 litres pool water
A few tips from the Lo-Chlor team...
- Do not use Lo-Chlor Algaway in pools using an ioniser or Natures 2.
- Do not Superchlorinate for 48 hours before and after using Lo-Chlor Algaway.
- Reduce pH to between 7.00 and 7.2 for best results. At lower pH the waxy coating surrounding algae cells is greatly softened and allows easier penetration by chemicals.
- Regular brushing is recommended to assist in algae removal.
- Use in conjunction with Starver® Pool Maintenance for very heavy infestations.
- After algae have been removed always advise customers to follow up with regular dosing of a Lo-Chlor Long Life Algaecide and Starver® Pool Maintenance to prevent re-occurrence of algae and assist other chemicals to work more effectively.