LO-CHLOR POOL ALGAECIDE 20LT
(50PA20L): LO-CHLOR POOL ALGAECIDE 20LITRE
The No.1 Formulation For LONG TERM ALGAE PREVENTION
Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide is still the same formulation developed in the late 1970's originally known as Lo-Chlor Pool Conditioner. With its proven success over time Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide remains pivotal in this range of specialised pool and spa treatments and remains the No.1 algaecide in both Australia and New Zealand.
Features & Benefits
- Unique organo copper complex, completely safe to use with all types of pool surfaces
- Our special non-staining formula out performs all other algaecides
- Lasts for 90 days
- Great maintenance protection product, just like having an insurance policy for your pool
- Kills all types of algae (blue-green, mustard, black, pink)
- Guaranteed non-staining formula
- Excellent booster for salt chlorine generators
- Great for opening pools in the summer
- May be used in all types of pool finishes
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Should NOT be used in pools using Ionisers or Natures 2
Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
- 500mls treats 60,000 litres pool water
Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide is an excellent general-purpose algaecide that remains active in the pool water for 90 days. It is based on a low dose, organo copper complex, which is extremely effective and highly economical (1L treats up to 120,000 litres pool water). It is effective in controlling all algae types. There is not a pool that won't benefit from this amazing product.
What is the level of copper in the pool water when using Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide?
When using the normal dosage rate, the copper level is 0.26 ppm. This is well below the acceptable Australian Standards level (0.3 ppm) and also below the WHO (World Health Organisation) level (1.5 ppm).What prevents the copper in Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide from dropping out of solution and staining the pool? Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide is a specially formulated product containing a unique organo copper complex. This simply means that the copper ion has been complexed to stop it from coming out of solution and possibly causing a pool to stain. The added bonus is that the complex last longer in the water and provides extra algae protection. We guarantee that Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide will not stain a pool. (This guarantee is dependent on the pool being maintained within Australian Standard levels for balanced water and Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide being used according to the stated directions).