SALT STAIN REMOVER 20KG
(70SSR20K): LO-CHLOR SALT STAIN REMOVER 20KG
For The Removal Of BROWN IRON STAINS
Anhydrous blend of Citric acid and other inert ingredients
Features & Benefits
- Removes stains caused by iron in swimming pools
- Can be used on all surfaces
- Ideal for pools where salt stains are common
Dosage and application
- 1Kg treats 50,000 Litres pool water
Tips from the stain experts...
Iron and Manganese stain removal
- Remove Chlorine and ensure pH is 7.2 to 7.6.
- Add 1 Kg of Lo-Chlor Salt Stain Remover, by sprinkling around the outside of the pool.
- Filter as normal.
- The stain should be gone within twelve hours.
- If in the unlikely event this does not remove all the stain, repeat with another 1 Kg.
- When the stain is gone, add 1 Litre of Lo-Chlor Metal Solution.
- Do not Superchlorinate for 10 days after adding Metal solution, or the stain will return immediately.
- It takes about 10 days to 2 weeks for Metal Solution to get rid of a stain.
- If the stain was severe it may be necessary, after stain removal, to adjust pH to 7.8 to 8.0 and add 1 Litre Lo-Chlor Maxi Floc Plus.
- Making the pool alkaline and then floccing will remove about 70% of the dissolved metals.
- Leave overnight and then vacuum to waste.
- Balance the water and then add 1 Litre of Lo-Chlor Metal Solution.
For a salt water pool this treatment may need to be repeated every six months!