SPA CARE RAPID SHOCK 1KG
(65SCRS1K): Spa Care™ Rapid Shock 1 KG
Rapid Shock is a Non-Chlorine Shock Treatment for spas & hot tubs. It is a highly concentrated, fast dissolving oxygen compound that reduces and eliminates combined chlorine levels. It Is very fast acting, and a spa or hot tub may be used only 15 minutes after dosing. Oxidising your spa or hot tub weekly destroys odours and wastes that are missed during weekly sanitation. It increases the bather comfort and restores the sparkle to the water. An extra dose is always recommended after a heavy bather load.
Spa Care™ Rapid Shock should be added in accordance with the directions given.
Do NOT overdose and ensure you get your water regularly checked by your local Lo-Chlor Dealer.
- 1 KG
- 2 KG