Spa Care™ pH & Alkalinity Reducer 500g
(65SCPAR500G): Spa Care™ pH & Alkalinity Reducer 500g
pH & Alkalinity Reducer lowers the pH and Total Alkalinity of spa and hot tub water. Water high in pH and /or Total Alkalinity can corrode equipment, cause scale formation and metal staining, irritate skin and eyes of bathers and reduce the killing ability of chlorine over algae and bacteria.
- pH should be maintained in the range of 7.2 – 7.6.
- Total Alkalinity should be maintained between 125ppm-150ppm.
- It is recommended that your spa water is tested prior to adding pH & Alkalinity Reducer/ Alkalinity & pH Increaser.
- DO NOT add more than 25 grams of pH & Alkalinity Reducer per 1000 Litres of water at any one time.
- Always adjust the Total Alkalinity before adjusting the pH.
Spa Care™ pH & Alkalinity Reducer should be added in accordance with the directions given.
Do NOT overdose and ensure you get your water regularly checked by your local Lo-Chlor Dealer.