ALGAE KNOCK-OUT ALGAECIDE 2.5LTR
(50AKO2.5L): LO-CHLOR ALGAE KNOCK-OUT 2.5LITRE
Valuable Treatment For RESISTANT ALGAE STRAINS
Originally developed for ALL types of algae, Lo-Chlor Algae Knock-Out is now widely known as the No.1 treatment for stubborn algae strains in pebble pools and ageing pool surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Use in all types of pools.
- Effective against blue-green, black spot and mustard algae.
- A favourite for pebble surfaces and ageing pool surfaces.
- Especially popular with salt chlorinated pool and ionised pools.
- Quaternary ammonium base - dual action formulation.
- As well as lysing the algae cells, the increased detergent action (foaming) assists in releasing the clinging algae crusts from pool surface.
- For severe algae infestations use in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Black Spot 900 Algaecide
Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
- 2.5L treats 50,000 litres pool water
A few facts from the professionals...
- Advise pool owner that product may foam and smell for up to 10 days.
- Reduce pH to 7.2 for best results.
- Use with Starver® Pool Maintenance for badly infested pools.
- Note: High doses of quaternary ammonium compound may combine with free chlorine, resulting in excess levels of combined chlorine. This phenomenon lasts 2 or 3 days.
- Addition of Lo-Chlor Aqua-Boost is recommended if condition persists.
- When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing fine bubbles to form on the surface of the pool.
- These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.