CONCENTRATED BLACK SPOT ALGAE KILLER 1LT
(50BSK1L): NEW Concentrated Algaecide For BLACK SPOT Algae
This highly concentrated blend from Lo-Chlor is ideal for light and heavy infestations of black spot algae in all types of swimming pools.
Features & Benefits
- Use for the treatment of severe, resistant algae strains.
- Effective over a wide pH range, best results at pH between 7.0 and 7.2.
- At lower pH, the waxy coating surrounding algae cells is greatly softened, allowing easier penetration by chemical.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Do not Superchlorinate for 48 hours before and after product addition
- For severe algae infestations use in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Black Spot 900 Algaecide
- Should NOT be used in pools using Ionisers or Natures 2
Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
- 1LT treats 50,000 Litres of pool water
A few facts from the professionals.
Concentrated Black Spot Algae Killer is a combination of the organo copper complex contained in Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide together with the proven agent, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride.
Both are very effective anti-algae treatments. Combined they will overcome the most resistant of algae strains.
As the compound suggests this blend contains ammonia.
When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing fine bubbles to form on the surface of the pool.
These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
Note: High doses of quaternary ammonium compound may combine with free chlorine, resulting in excess levels of combined chlorine. This phenomenon lasts 2 or 3 days. Addition of Lo-Chlor Aqua-Boost is recommended if condition persists.