AQUAFRESH PERFORMANCE 1KG
(52AFP1K): AQUAFRESH™ PERFORMANCE
NON CHLORINE SHOCK TREATMENT for pools running on the AQUAFRESH™ chlorine free system.
We all know that pools harbour all types of organic material. Bacteria, viruses, algae as well as other organic deposits from leaves, dust, dirt, body oils, fats, urine and other exudates all place a heavy load on sanitisers. Because Lo-Chlor AQUAFRESH™ PERFORMANCE has the ability to oxidise protein and other organic material it actually breaks up organic matter.
- Oxidises organic contaminants.
- Used regularly – potentiates the effect of Lo-Chlor AQUAFRESH™ SANITISER.
- Contains clarifying agent for sparkling clear water|
- Lo-Chlor AQUAFRESH™ PERFORMANCE is composed of Sodium Percarbonate
- Sodium Percarbonate has an active oxygen content of 13.5% minimum which is much higher than monopersulphate or perborate compounds.
- These compounds have oxygen contents of 4.5% and 10%.
- It is for this reason that MUCH LESS of Lo-Chlor AQUAFRESH™ PERFORMANCE is required to treat a pool.
- When dissolved in water Sodium Percarbonate converts to Sodium Carbonate plus Hydrogen Peroxide - the oxidising component.
- Lo-Chlor AQUAFRESH™ PERFORMANCE DOES NOT REPLACE a sanitiser.
- 50GM per 10,000 Litres pool water . Repeat every 2 weeks or as necessary