CU LATER PART I 1KG
(70CLP11K/70CLP21K): Lo-Chlor CU LATER PART I and PART II
Extra strength 2 PART stain remover specially designed for COPPER STAINING on swimming pool surfaces.
- Lo-Chlor CU LATER PART I and PART II have been specially formulated TO WORK IN UNISON to remove COPPER STAINING from swimming pools.
- Lo-Chlor CU LATER PART I is a strong oxidiser and is specifically designed to enhance the performance of Lo-Chlor CU LATER PART II.
- Lo-Chlor CU LATER PART II contains a special blend of organic & inorganic acids and has been expressly developed to remove COPPER STAINING from swimming pool surfaces.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Adjust pH to 7.0 and make sure that the chlorine level is below 1ppm before applying products.
- Over the discoloured area where copper stain has occurred, add 1kg of LO-CHLOR CU LATER PART I per 50,000 litres pool water with pump and filter running.
- After a colour change occurs wait 5 minutes then add LO-CHLOR CU LATER PART II
- Add 1 Kg of LO-CHLOR CU LATER PART II per 50,000 litres pool water.
- Product may be sprinkled directly over stained area or evenly distributed around the pool.
- CAUTION: When using in QUARTZON, COLOURED PEBBLE, COLOURED MARBLE, EXPOSED AGGREGATE finishes or PRINTED VINYL LINERS do not allow direct contact with the pool surface. In these cases it is recommended that you MIX IT IN A BUCKET OF WATER and DISPERSE AROUND THE POOL EVENLY.
- Run pump and filter for a minimum of 24 hours then resume normal filtration.
- LO-CHLOR CU LATER PART II is a strong acid mixture and when added to the pool water it will reduce pool water pH and Total Alkalinity.
- Pool water must be re-balanced following use of LO-CHLOR CU LATER PARTS I and II.
- Consult your pool professional for advice on re-balancing pool water.
For less severe SPOT STAINING we recommend that you proceed with STEPS 1 to 3 then prior to STEP 4, you add a small amount of LO-CHLOR CU LATER PART II to a sock or stocking then attach to the end of a telepole and dangle close to but not directly touching the stain and see if this removes the stain. If no sign of improvement is shown after a few minutes, revert to procedure in STEP 4.
After staining has been removed, LO-CHLOR METAL SOLUTION and FILTER AID AND METAL REMOVER should be used to remove dissolved metals from the water and prevent re-staining.
Most COPPER STAINING forms due to INCORRECTLY BALANCED WATER or INFERIOR COPPER BASED ALGAECIDES.