CALCIUM HARDNESS REDUCER 1LT
(60CHR1L): LO-CHLOR CALCIUM HARDNESS REDUCER 1LT
Hydroxyethylidene Diphosphonic Acid Complex
- Reduces calcium levels to the ideal range of 200-400ppm
- It will restrain calcium scale formation on pool and spa surfaces as well as valuable equipment.
- It will restore water clarity on application.
What advantages does it have over other similar products?
- Lo-Chlor Calcium Hardness Reducer is a made with highly concentrated liquid formulation.
- It is compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool and spa additives
- It may be used in all types of pool and spa finishes.
- It is easy to use
- It is economical to purchase
- There is no residue so no need to vacuum pool to waste
An additional benefit of Lo-Chlor Calcium Hardness Reducer is that it will also chelate and keep in solution trace metals, such as iron and copper, thus aiding in the prevention of unsightly staining on pool and spa surfaces
- Use Lo-Chlor Scale Eliminator to reduce and soften the build up of calcium scale on swimming pool and spa surfaces
- Salt chlorinator owners should use Lo-Chlor Salt Cell Protector Plus to reduce and soften deposits on salt chlorinator cells making them much easier to clean
1LT treats 50,000 litres pool water