NO MORE DUCKS 20LT
(60NMD20L): LO-CHLOR NO MORE DUCKS 20LT
Helps DETER DUCKS and OTHER FEATHERED FRIENDS from Swimming Pool Surfaces
- Reduces the surface tension of the water.
- Not harmful to ducks or humans.
- Can be used in all types of pool finishes.
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Product may smell and foam for a short period.
- Use only when ducks are present in the pool.
- Use caution when ducklings are present.
- 5 LT treats 50,000 Litres pool water
A few facts from the professionals.
- Lo-Chlor No More Ducks contains a proven agent, Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride. Not only is it a good duck repellent but it is also a very effective anti-algae treatment.
- As the compound suggests this blend contains ammonia.
- When added to a pool running with a salt chlorinator the ammonia occasionally reacts with the gases produced in the salt chlorinator cell causing fine bubbles to form on the surface of the pool.
- These bubbles will dissipate as soon as the chlorinator is switched off and usually only last 5-7 days.
- Note: High doses of quaternary ammonium compound may combine with free chlorine, resulting in excess levels of combined chlorine. This phenomenon lasts 2 or 3 days.