WINTERISER ALGAECIDE 1LT
(50WA1L): The Original LONG TERM ALGAE TREATMENT OVER WINTER
Developed some 10 years after Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide, Lo-Chlor Winteriser Algaecide was developed to specifically kill and control algal blooms during winter. Utilising the original organo copper complex, Lo-Chlor Winteriser Algaecide ensures your customer can maintain an algae free (and stain free environment) over the cold winter months.
Features & Benefits
- Enhances chlorine production and chlorine efficiency
- Minimises maintenance during winter
- Unique organo copper complex, completely safe to use with all types of pool surfaces
- Our special non-staining formula out performs all other winter algaecides
- Lasts for up to 90 days
- Great maintenance protection during winter
- Kills all types of algae (blue-green, mustard, black, pink)
Guaranteed non-staining formula
May be used in all types of pool finishes
- Compatible with all recognised sanitisers and other pool additives.
- Should NOT be used in pools using Ionisers or Natures 2
Remember - always test for phosphates after the addition of a Lo-Chlor Algaecide
What prevents the copper in Lo-Chlor Winteriser Algaecide from dropping out of solution and staining the pool?
Lo-Chlor Winteriser Algaecide is a specially formulated product containing a unique organo copper complex. This simply means that the copper ion has been complexed to stop it from coming out of solution and possibly caus¬ing a pool to stain. The added bonus is that the complex last longer in the water and provides extra algae protection. We guarantee that Lo-Chlor Winteriser Algaecide will not stain a pool. (This guarantee is dependent on the pool being maintained within Australian Standard levels for balanced water and Lo- Chlor Winteriser Algaecide being used ac¬cording to the stated directions).
• 500ML treats 60,000Litres pool water
Did you know?
By adding a dose of Lo-Chlor Winteriser Algaecide
- You need only chlorinate your pool once every 10 - 14 days?
- You need only run your filter for a minimum of 2 hours a day?
- Your salt chlorinator runs more efficiently?
- You are cutting electricity costs during winter saving your customer money and helping the environment by lowering carbon emissions